A technical trader from Michigan, USA, Sterling is a 30 years old who lives a standard life, likes flying a CESSNA and playing golf in his spare time.
Sterling trades Forex, the EURUSD, and GBPUSD pairs, as well as US equity markets from time to time.
He started trading penny stocks at the age of 17 and turned $1000 in $40k in a few months. After that he was hooked!
In the show Sterling shares:
- His obscure connection to Cam
- How his Stop Run strategy works
- What patience and discipline will do to your trading account
- What kicks him out of the market
- What time frame he uses to determine market structure