It’s Australia versus the “Rest of the World” in this week’s episode of Trading Mentors Match-off.
We hear from, Sydney based, Phil Mullins who’s been teamed up with trading mentor Adam Lord from the Gold Coast.
Phil works as an Actuary (which means he’s probably really good at math) and feels like he’s reached the emotional plateau (the nirvana we’re all searching for) where winning and losing trades is just something that… well… just happens.
In the show you’ll discover:
- A “Zero Risk” way to trade currencies (profit even when price goes against you)
- Something “nice” that every successful trader should be doing
- Which of my guests Phil paid to learn from (and if they were any good)
- The best trading course he’s ever done (and he’s done a lot!)
- A free education resource for anyone who wants the basics
- A time consuming phase every newbie goes through – Phil saves you the pain
- Two money management strategies you could apply to your trading
- How he dynamically exits his trades but still gets about a 1:1 risk to reward ratio
- A simple technique to remove emotion and mistakes from your trading
- An “easy way” to fit trading into a busy day and full time job
- 3 tips to make you better trader
- Phil’s major issue – one which Adam “must fix” to win this challenge
- A broker who offers up a unique & beneficial tool for traders
- The simple continuation strategy Phil used to pull pips back in the day
Join below and also download Phil’s recent trading statement and listen to us analyse it in great detail.