Originally from the UK, Paul Langham was attracted to trading at just 13 when he learned the math behind horse racing, odds, and stocks. After spending some time on commodity brokers trading copper, he landed a job as an order taker in a major banks FX division in the City of London.
Paul spent several years learning before he became successful in the markets and now considers himself exclusively a price action trader.
He’s currently living in Brussels, Belgium, and has done so for more than 20 years. He still works in the bank and outside his day job, teaches people how to trade through ExactTrading.com.
In the show you’ll discover:
- An effective method to gauge what people are doing inside the market
- The trend following strategy that you need to learn and you shouldn’t miss
- The best time to enter to get maximum profit on every trade
- How you can take advantage of the “initial push” and profit during intra-day
- A simple momentum strategy you can implement every day
- The way you should be thinking if you really want to become a successful trader
- Actionable trading tips for traders who have day jobs
- One of the biggest mistakes – which you can easily avoid
- Understanding human behavior and how you can take advantage of their emotions
- Learning the rule of breakouts so you know when to enter your trades