An MBA in International Business graduate, he’s passionate about economics. His approach to trading is both unique and mind-boggling: he trades time! In doing that, he predicted both Brexit and the U.S. Presidential election outcomes.
With a passion for monetary history and historical patterns, Mircea is trading only the Forex market: the classic major pairs and a few crosses. He’s trading only the currency pairs he has historical data for. In some cases, hundreds of years of data is considered.
Mircea runs a Forex signal service that’s up over +590% in the last 39 months, and a Forex mentoring program on Capital Properties FX.
In the show Mircea shares:
- What makes Elliott Waves uniquely profitable
- Why knowing yourself is more important than knowing the subject
- What shape creates the best trading patterns
- A simple money management technique anyone can use
- Why time is more important than price
Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by Edwin Lefevre
Broker & Platform
Saxo Bank and Metatrader 4
- Never underestimate the power of numbers
- Use the time element to enter and exit a market
- Trading is an ongoing pattern recognition process
- Below daily timeframe charts are too noisy
- To succeed, put in the “screen hours”
- Know your way out, before you go in
- FX correlations are difficult to trade
- Same patterns are repeating on all the timeframes, only time is different
- Contrarian trading works more often than people think
- Stay away from classical thinking, try to bring a new approach to the market
- Stick to your trading plan
- Technical analysis shows where the market is going, fundamental analysis shows why
- Mircea makes top/down analysis on the most important currency pairs, like EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, etc.
- Continues Elliott Wave counting on the monthly from where it left off from on the yearly, on the weekly from where it left off from on the monthly, and so on
- Rarely goes down to the 4h chart
- He trades in full and half positions, allowing maximum 8 full positions at one moment in time
- Uses pending orders as much as possible
- Tries to avoid unnecessary risks like keeping positions open over the weekend
- Rarely trades on Mondays, but trades aggressively right after important events
Mircea’s Strategy of the Week
To see marked up charts from Mircea himself, register for your Free Access Pass:
To Hear the Full Interview OR Get the Full Show Notes...
Already a member? Login here.