Like most of us, thinking that we’re smarter than everyone else, Maithem Mahdi, put his hard-earned money to work and started trading the Stock Market.
In just a short span of two weeks, he blew it all. After realizing where it all went wrong, he began to educate himself more. Two years later, in 2010, he went back trading with a more logical and robust trading method.
Maithem started to focus trading the Forex market, however, he still trades the Stock market. It was in 2015 when everything fell into place. And you can hear all about how he did it and how he trades now (including his step-by-step strategy) in this in-depth interview.
In the show you’ll discover:
- What does “turning a corner” really mean in trading
- The advantage of trading less
- What really happens to the market after you place your trade
- What are statistical curves and how you can understand them
- Lower risk trading using one simple trick
- Forex vs. Stocks, which one is better
- How does the high probability setup work
- The benefit of not thinking about risk-to-reward ratios
- Some inspiring tips that will help you become a better trader
- How you can transition yourself from having a day job to a full-time trader