Carley Garner is an experienced commodity broker with from Las Vegas. She is also the author of “Higher Probability Commodity Trading”, “A Trader’s First Book on Commodities”, “Currency Trading in the FOREX and Futures Markets”, and “Commodity Options”. On top of this she writes a monthly column for Stocks & Commodities Magazine and specializes in various methods of commodity market analysis but is best known for her technical analysis contributions to Jim Cramer’s Mad Money.
After graduating from UNLV, Carley jumped into the options and futures industry with both feet in early 2004 and quickly became one of the most recognized names in the business. She is a regular contributor to TheStreet.com and its Real Money Pro service, as well as multiple other media outlets highlighting the commodity markets.
In the show you’ll discover:
- The only strategy Carley and her clients are using
- Effective trick to surviving and making money in option selling
- The most advantageous way to sell options you need to know
- The right time you should be selling your options
- What you need to know about “Option Premiums”
- The “lottery ticket” most people ignore
- Perfect strategy for retail traders like you
- The hardest way of making money in the market
- One of the biggest struggles you may encounter trading futures
- How you can get more profit with Options trading
- What to keep an eye on before entering a trade
- A great resource for starters and experienced traders