Adam Lord has achieved more than most in his 22 years on this earth. Starting out in Melbourne, Australia, Adam was a Jaguar mechanic for a few years before heading up north to Queensland’s Gold Coast where he took a job at a Forex marketing company. After realizing there was a better way Adam decided to take a different path and made more money trading in 2016 than most top Australian executives.
Now Adam runs Royal Collective, a unique business model geared around Family, Fortune and Freedom. What’s more, he gives almost all of his trading education away for free and it’s not just the basics. If this kid isn’t going to be the next Tony Robins – who is?!?
Once again, my man doing the show notes is still in bad health, so there will be a bit of a wait on these ones too guys. Sorry about that… Hey, more reason to listen to the show anyway 😉 Follow me on Twitter and I’ll let you know when they’re up.
“When I started to eat the right food, drink the right water and do regular exercise, that’s when I saw the market with a lot more clarity.” – 23:05
- Adam Lord on Facebook
- Royal Collective Facebook Group
Broker & Platform
- Retails traders are the ones who make the noises in the market. It’s the big institutions that create the big moves.
- Trade with the market movers not against them
- Retail traders are moving the market roughly around 30 pips, Hedge funds and big institutions move it much farther
- Trading is subjective as hell
- Do not use too much leverage
- Find confluences
- Know the market structure
- Have a trading plan and stick to it
- Find a great mentor
- Invest in your self-development
- a pure technical trader
- He uses a 15 – 20 pip stoploss, Fibonacci retracements, support and resistance levels, top down analysis and candlestick patterns
- He enters on lower time frames and targets 250 pips a week
- He has a maximum number of losing trades per day, then stops
- He has a trading plan and sticks to it religiously
- Use previous Highs and Lows for support and resistance
- When price returns to support or resistance and confluences with 38.2 Fibonacci Level place a trade
- Confirms it with an engulfing pattern (if possible) for a higher probability trade set up
- Put a stop 10 -20 pips from the top of the High or Low of the entry
- First take profit is at least the next low or high