Jasen Baker is a 20 year trading veteran who works at Google during the day and trades after work hours.
He first became interested in trading through the influence of his father – a carpenter who bought him shares when he was a child. At the end of his father’s life, he was inspired to continue his dad’s dream of getting out of the rat race and swore he would master trading.
He recently started B12 Trader, and has devised a unique system that enables people to trade 12 markets successfully. He trades mostly leveraged ETF’s and has recently diversified into Options.
In this podcast Jasen shares:
- The importance of finding your personality as a trader
- Why the simplest method works best
- The best time to analyze the market
- How to beat the market in 15 minutes a day
This Podcast is Totally FREE.
Order Cam a Beer to Say “THANKS”.
52 Traders Exclusive B12 Trader Offer
Receive $52 OFF Jasen’s Educational Series (includes 3 months free access to his Premium Service).
Simply click the link above and use the coupon code “52traders”.
“You can be right about the direction but be wrong about the trade.” – 26:30
- How I made $2,000,000 in the Stock Market by Nicholas Darvas
- Visual to Elliot Wave Trading by Wayne Gorman & Jeffrey Kennedy
- Market Wizards by Jack D. Schwager
Broker & Platform
- Analyze the market after work
- Encourages people to not risk too much
- Spend more time studying the charts than trading
- Look for correlations
- Identify Indicators that always repeat themselves in the markets
- Master yourself by making a trading journal
- Choose consistency over winning one big trade
- Don’t over trade
- Focus on managing your portfolio
- Look for patterns
- Follow your trading plan – no matter what
- Don’t lose more than 10%
- Follow a Trend Following strategy
- He Analyzes the market after work
- He never trades more than 30 minutes
- He spends no more than 1.5 hours reading News
- He uses the B12 confidence scale
- He uses a checklist with the B12 system
- He doesn’t risk big
- He’s goal is to have at least 40% return by the end of the year
- He focuses more on finding the right trade than finding the right direction
- He’s favorite set up is a consolidation break out with the Keltner Channels
- He looks for gaps and trades the correction
- Jasen checks for break outs from consolidation
- He then looks for sharp fast moves that closed on the Kelter Channel
- He then checks the news and patterns with his indicators
- He then places a trade opposite the sharp move